Published by Anthem Publishing Style: Paper: Light to medium, single page illustrations
Format: Express Bullet Point Review
Colouring Heaven – World of Princesses Special – Features
- 40 new and exclusive images by Fabiana Trere
- beautiful variety of Princesses from different countries
- digital gray shadowing has been pre added to assist coloring
- variety of elements to color – hair, beads, jewels, flowers and more
- opportunity for a lot of creative backgrounds and effects
- crisp, black line art is easy to see
- some illustrations may be too detailed for those with a minor visual or motor impairment. A color wash could be used instead of attempting the small elements.
Colouring Heaven follows the same format in each magazine. The format is an A4 sized card cover that is colorable on both front and back with gold foiling for the title.
Each issue has 40 illustrations inside to color. Inside the front cover, there are details of the artist and a color chart. On the inside back cover, there is always a bonus offer.
Where to buy World of Princesses Colouring Magazine
Happy coloring x Lea