Style: Paper: Light to medium, single page illustrations
Format: Card cover, Express Bullet Point Review
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the product or the content of my review.
Colouring Heaven – The Dark Crystal – Features
- 40 illustrations by Dylan Burnett, Jae Eun Lee, Brandon Dayton, and Jorge Corona
- variety of illustrative styles depicting The Dark Crystal stories and characters
- digital gray shadowing and solid black has been pre-added to assist coloring in some illustrations
- variety of elements to color – hair, animals, metals, gems and more
- opportunity for a lot of creative backgrounds and effects
- crisp, black line art is easy to see
- many illustrations are not full paged
Colouring Heaven follows the same format in each magazine. The format is an A4 sized card cover that is colorable on both front and back with gold foiling for the title.
Each issue has 40 illustrations inside to color. Inside the front cover, there are details of the artist and a color chart. On the inside back cover, there is always a bonus offer.
Where to buy The Dark Crystal Colouring Magazine
Happy coloring x