by Nelleke Schoemaker
Published by Anthem Publishing on July 2019
Style: Paper: Light to medium, single page illustrations
Format: Card cover, Express Bullet Point Review
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the product or the content of my review.
Colouring Heaven – Sorcerers and Sorceresses Special – Features
- 40 new and exclusive images
- beautiful fantasy artwork
- well thought out positioning of images and focal points in each picture
- variety of elements to color – fur, hair, metals, crystals and more
- opportunity for a lot of creative backgrounds and effects
- crisp, black line art is easy to see
- some illustrations may be too detailed for those with a minor visual or motor impairment.
Colouring Heaven follows the same format in each magazine. The format is an A4 sized card cover that is colorable on both front and back with gold foiling for the title.
Each issue has 40 illustrations inside to color. Inside the front cover, there are details of the artist and a color chart. On the inside back cover, there is always a bonus offer.
Where to buy Sorcerers and Sorceresses Colouring Magazine
Happy coloring x Lea